Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BACK

So I'm back. I don't know how this is going to work out, probably like every time I got back together with someone I broke up with.* I may get that creepy disappointed feeling and wish I hadn't told my friends we were getting back together, but I'm going to see how it goes. I missed my blog!!

This photo illustrates a certain intangible that obsesses me: circumference of openings (what the ... well, you just have to trust me on this one). Have you ever noticed that the bagginess or openness of a shorts-leg AND the top of a boot are SO IMPORTANT? If the boot or short is tighter or looser ... the whole look falls apart. Anyway, I thought it was amazing to see both phenomena so perfectly illustrated in this image from a wonderful blog called Song of Style.



* I married the exception.

1 comment:

Tiffany Ling Tse said...

That's something that I'm sure I've thought about on some subconscious level but never articulated...you are so right!! :)